Main Pic IPC2017 Background (1350).jpg

Kenosha County and Wisconsin Advocacy and Support Resources for

Divorce, Separation & Relationship Issues

Back to the Top
By clicking on the following links, you can access comprehensive information and resources for divorce, separation and relationship issues in Kenosha County and Wisconsin.

Child & Family Services
Kenosha County

8600 Sheridan Road, Suite 200
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53143
Phone: (262) 697-4500
Fax: (262) 605-6570
Contact form available on website

Mental Health & Substance Abuse Resources
Kenosha County

Kenosha Department of Human Services
Office of the Director
8600 Sheridan Road, Suite 100
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53143-6507
Phone: (262) 605-6524
Fax: (262) 697-4655

Mental Health & Substance Abuse Resource Center of Kenosha County
Phone: (262) 657-7188 or (800) 236-7188, ask for the Resource Center
Kenosha Human Development Services
5407 8th Avenue
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140

Kenosha County Mental Health Services
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - Wisconsin

NAMI Wisconsin
4233 West Beltline Highway
Madison, Wisconsin 53711
Phone: (608) 268-6000 or (800) 236-2988

Kenosha County Family Support
Kenosha Human Development Services

5407 8th Avenue
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140
Phone: (262) 657-7188 or (800) 236-7188

Lutheran Social Services
Milwaukee Office
647 West Virginia Street, Suite 200
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204
Phone: (800) 488-5181
Contact form available on website

Wisconsin Department of Children and Families
201 East Washington Avenue, Second Floor
P.O. Box 8916
Madison, Wisconsin 53708-8916
Phone: (608) 267-3905
Fax: (608) 266-6836

Wisconsin Family Ties
16 North Carroll Street, Suite 230
Madison, Wisconsin 53703
Phone: (608) 267-6888 or (800) 422-7145 (parents only please)
Fax: (608) 267-6801

Wisconsin Child Support
1600 Lehigh Parkway East, Suite 1K
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18103
Phone: (800) 680-9052
Contact form available on website

Back to the Top

Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator

Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator By entering your zip code at, you can quickly find alcohol and drug abuse treatment or mental health treatment facilities in your area. This service is courtesy of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) which works to "to improve the quality and availability of substance abuse prevention, alcohol and drug addiction treatment, and mental health services." (SAMHSA)

Connect with Dr. Brouk
Linkedln Youtube Facebook Tweeter
Copyright 2003 - 2017 © Infinite Potential Central. About Us. Mission.
Terms and Co
nditions. Privacy Policy and Concerns